Broth of fish prepared in the traditional way with the combination of different kinds of fish (rock fish) that give a typical flavor to the water
of boiling, turning out to be a broth of fish and shellfish that can be consumed directly or as fund to prepare rice and fideuÓs, vegetables, stews, etc.
Method of production
- The raw material is acquired in the local fish markets and it's transported to the room of production, where it is washed with water.
- The vegetables are fried lightly and then the fish is added by water, and is cooked during 15 minutes in water boiling.
- Filtered of the broth.
- Packaging in the pertinent format.
- Autoclave during 30 minutes to a temperature of 116║C.
- Small fry for soup: Red bandfish (Cepola macrophtalma), Greater weever (Trachinus draco), Red mullet (Mullus spp), Tub gurnard (Trigla lucerna),
Black gobies (Gobius niger), Large-scaled gurnard (Lepidotrigla cavillone), Spotted flounder (Citharus linguatula).
- Crustacean (5% of the fish): Squilla Mantis (Squilla mantis), Harbour crab (Liocarcinus depurator).
- Angler (Lophius piscatorius) (30% of the fish)
- Base of cooking: Tomato, Onion, Pepper, Garlic, Salt, Virgin olive oil, Spices, Wine.
Origin: Extractive fishing. FAO ZONE FAO 37.1 MEDITERRANEAN SEA. Fish Markets from the Delta of Ebre River (l'Ametlla de mar, Sant Carles de la RÓpita, Benicarlˇ, Vinar˛s, PenÝscola).
Expiration: 24 months from the date of production.
Presentation: Tins of 750 ml.